Ever wondered about one great thing in windows which can amaze you? Well here is one for you 🙂
Try to do the following steps, and you will see a perfect example of text to speech convertor:
- Open notepad and put the following code into it:
Dim msg, sapi msg=InputBox("Enter your text","Talk it") Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice") sapi.Speak msg
- Save the file as “text2speech.vbs” , remember its not .txt but .vbs. Make sure you do not save it as text2speech.vbs.txt
- Double click the file and a box will appear. It will ask you for some text.
- Enter any text you want to test. For instance enter your name.
- Hit enter and thats it. You just saw a perfect example of text to speech convertor.
3 Cheers for Bill Gates
Note: Tested only on Win XP, I haven’t tested this on Vista yet.
Digg it and share with friends if you liked this post.