In several cases, developers wanted their uploaded (unreleased) mobile apps to communicate with under-development server-side modules running within company intranet. In absence of a communication channel between Appurify devices and company intranet, developers were forced to either disable such features in their mobile apps or simply ignore testing such features. To facilitate end-to-end testing for such scenarios, I architected a proxy infrastructure; A stripped down version of which was a lightweight HTTP proxy server in Python.
I started this blog as a way to share my experiments and experiences while learning web development and computer science in general. In the first 2 years (between Apr’08 and Aug’10) I wrote as many as 100 blog posts. Quite a frenzy. Ever since, I only managed to write 5-6 posts in the following 4 years, about nearly 45 drafts which may now never get published. Good thing is that, I am back to blogging, which means a lot to share.