I have started http://gtalkbots.com , based on the example demonstrated here. Try out and Help spreading the word.
I am not a big fan of twitter, but after I heard they do something similar to what I will be demonstrating here. I thought of building this one out. So here is my demo application, also known as GTalk Chat Bot.
Do the following things to get started:
- Add [email protected] in your GTalk Messenger.
- It will collect your status messages as and when you change them.
- You can view all your status messages by visiting this URL : http://abhinavsingh.com/webdemos/chatbot/
- The status messages will reflect at the above URL by the end of the day. (I had to do this because the server where I have my bot running i.e. my VPS is different from where my personal site is hosted, hence we have this restriction)
- Come back anytime after a day and you can see your status messages over time.
I am currently testing this application, which is running 99.99% bug free. Once I am satisfied with it, I will put the code for download with a possible explaination.
Meanwhile enjoy the bot.