Anagram, many of you might be familiar with it or even played many a times back in school and colleges. Its a simple text based game, where you are given a jumbled word and you need to re-arrange it. E.g. You will be given huldos and you need to quickly identify that as should.
So getting bored back in college or office, add gam[email protected] and type anagram to start gaming. Play and score well. Your score will turn up on the Gtalkbots front page. They have kept this game open for the world i.e. one can play this game even without registering at Gtalkbots.
A few important points:
- Add [email protected] as your friend in Gtalk Messenger.
- Type rules to read them before you start gaming.
- Type anagram to start gaming.
- You will be given a jumbled word which you needs to rearrange and reply back.
- If your answer is correct you get 10 Points.
- If your answer is not correct and you are finding it tough to solve it, Type hint to get a clue, and a clue will be sent to all users playing the game.
- DO NOT FORGET to type exit when you are finished gaming. If you forget to do so, you will be considered as a part of next round being played and eventually your average score decreases.
- If total number of wrong answers = 5 (including all users), the bot will automatically reply back with correct answer and moves to the next word.
So try out and enjoy.