On May 28, 2009 Microsoft announced Bing which has now replaced Live search. And within 2 week of it’s release, Bing seems to have leapfrog Yahoo search in U.S.
With Bing coming up as a strong contender to Google and Yahoo search engines, I have added support for Bing in SEO Analyzer v 1.2. This will enable you to analyze a site’s ranking for a particular keyword on Bing search engine, along with Yahoo and Google search engines.
SEO Analyzer Future Roadmap:
- Saving reports on spreadsheets
- Comparing two sites for a list of keywords
- Keyword density extraction tool
Happy SEO Analysis!
While SEO Analyzer v 1.0 focused primarily on getting page ranks and analyzing back links to your site url, SEO Analyzer v 1.1 adds another feather to the cap. It allows you to achieve following analysis:
- Get google page rank for input site url
- Get all backlinks to the input site url
- Get the exact href tag (rel=”nofollow”, target=”_blank”, etc) used by the back linking sites
- Get google page rank for the back linking sites
- Get google and yahoo ranking for the input site for keyword(s)
- And a lot more ….
Here in pictures is a small demonstration of what all can be achieved with SEO Analyzer 1.1:
1. Start SEO Analyzer v 1.1
2. Enter Site url you want to analyze and keywords (optional) for which you want to analyze
3. Hit Enter or Analyze to start analysis – All backlinks
4. Get input site’s ranking for analyzed keywords
- Export the keyword analysis results as CSV file
- Compare keyword analysis results for two sites
- Find appropriate keywords for a particular web page
Enjoy SEO Analysis,
Awaiting Your Feedbacks 😀
SEO Analyzer is a desktop based application build specifically for page rank checking and link analysis for seo purpose. It is built using Adobe AIR.
Note: SEO Analyzer v 1.1 is out. Read more about it here
The tool currently provides the following features:
- Retrieve Page Rank for a particular web url
- Get all incoming links for the entered url
- Get page rank for the sites linking back to the entered url
Suggestions for future enhancements are welcomed.