Ever wondered about one great thing in windows which can amaze you? Well here is one for you 🙂
Try to do the following steps, and you will see a perfect example of text to speech convertor:
- Open notepad and put the following code into it:
Dim msg, sapi
msg=InputBox("Enter your text","Talk it")
- Save the file as “text2speech.vbs” , remember its not .txt but .vbs. Make sure you do not save it as text2speech.vbs.txt
- Double click the file and a box will appear. It will ask you for some text.
- Enter any text you want to test. For instance enter your name.
- Hit enter and thats it. You just saw a perfect example of text to speech convertor.
3 Cheers for Bill Gates
Note: Tested only on Win XP, I haven’t tested this on Vista yet.
Digg it and share with friends if you liked this post.
Well chat is a part of our day to day life (I use Gtalk). While chatting with my friends today who were using gmail integrated chat, I noticed that they were going offline every 2-3 minutes. Finally thanks to Sowmya Sudha, who came up with this critical bug in Gmail integrated chat. Here is what exactly happens when you chat using Gmail integrated chat:
Step 1: You open up a chat window to start chatting
Step 2: Pop out the chat box to get more space for writing and reading messages
Step 3: Now for some reason you decide to popin or close the poped out chat
Your browser goes for a roll. Tested on Firefox and Flock. Surely will be same on Internet Explorer.
After failing to handle orkut apps efficiently, this is the second time I am seeing any critical bug from google. Are we going to see a downfall in google’s standards ??
Try out yourself.